In today’s video breakdown we take a look at a clip of Nate Robinson dunking on Shaquille O’Neal in practice.
Keep in mind whilst watching, Nate Robinson is 5-9 and Shaq stands in at 7-1.
My thoughts on this video:
1. Should all youtube clips be turned sideways for effect?
2. Paul Pierce is checking out the Hardwood Houdini iphone app on his phone.
3. I appreciate that Nate tried to put Shaq in the sleeper hold with his legs.
4. I am going to set the hoop in my driveway to 8 feet and will be attempting this all summer on people.
5. Big Baby looking confused is always funny.
6. Is Nate Robinson’s biggest contribution to the Celtics his funny videos?