It is another cold and windy night in New England, and it is also another Monday. You know what that means, it is time for our weekly NBA power rankings. This week we didn’t really have much to debate about when deciding the rankings. None of the top teams in the league really did anything to prove they were better or worse than they were last week. There are a few mix ups from what we gave you last week, but no new teams enter the top 10 this week. Here is a quick preview of what to expect in our power rankings, but for the full rankings (and why we choose them) click here or visit the “NBA Weekly Power Rankings” tab at the top of the page. So without further ado, here is a brief run down of this week’s rankings:
- The L.A Lakers regained the top spot in the rankings for the third week of the year.
- Your Boston Celtics dropped from first to second with a tough loss against the 76ers.
- Are the Atlanta Hawks for real? We thinks so, they sit in the third spot.
- Have the Cavs figured out how to win with Shaq? We aren’t quite sure but they do jump a spot this week.
- What is up with the Utah Jazz? They defeat the likes of Orlando and L.A, and lose two to Minnesota. They drop to the final spot in the rankings this past week.
Besides our NBA power rankings make sure to check out our Player of the Week page to see what Boston Celtics player stood above the rest this past week.