We were set to release our power rankings early Monday morning but technical difficulties didn’t let that happen. We have finally got around to it and here are our week 3 power rankings. Keep in mind these rankings were determined before Monday night’s games. To view the complete rankings click the tab at the top labeled “NBA Weekly Power Rankings”, for now here’s a quick hint at what to expect:
- After working their way up from as low as the seventh spot, we are proud to say that our beloved Boston Celtics have go to the #1 spot.
- The Lakers went on the road in Utah, and lost. After two weeks at #1 they have lost the crown this week.
- The Cavs seemed to get it together, now they seem like a lost bunch again. They dropped to seventh in this weeks rankings.
- The Utah Jazz beat two quality opponents this past week in the Lakers and Magic. That is good enough to jump them a few spots to 8th in this weeks rankings.
- Are the Spurs for real? We aren’t sure yet but three straight wins last weeks puts them back in our top 10.
Make sure to check out other power rankings around the league including these: