Celtic legend Glen “Big Baby” Davis added one to his blooper collection with an epic fast break miss during the Celtic Heat game on Sunday afternoon. After making a nice steal and racing down the court uncontested, Davis went up for a two handed jam and well, kind of came up short.
Thoughts as I watched the video:
1. I went to a Celtics/Heat game and a WNBA game broke out.
2. An actual baby would have thrown it down.
3. 5 out of 5 dentists agree that this is awesome.
4. Big Maybe?
5. Now you know what I look like trying to dunk on a 9 foot rim.
6. In case you were wondering, Jeff Van Gundy did stay up all night thinking of “Von Nila Wafer”
7. Not a good sign when the announcer laughs at your miss.
8. At least he made up for it by shoving Chris Bosh.
Did I miss anything? Please let me know.